Nuvenu was the venue for a successful half-day Safety Seminar run by our sister company Safety Management Consultancy Ltd, held in our Conference room.
The topic of the free seminar run for existing clients of Safety Management Consultancy, was on the new Construction (Design and Management) regulations 2015.
Topic of the Session
The new CDM regulations aims to improve health and safety in the industry by helping companies to:
- sensibly plan the work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- have the right people for the right job at the right time
- cooperate and coordinate work with others
- have the right information about the risks and how they are being managed
- communicate this information effectively to those who need to know
- consult and engage with workers about the risks and how they are being managed
The regulations affect a number of large companies and small contractors, and the free seminar was intended to provide SMC clients with an insight into how the regulations affect them, and what they need to do to comply.
The session was concluded with a very interactive question and answer session where the delegates could ask the CDM expert questions.
Nuvenu was happy to host the session, and we used both our Antrim and Aspull Meeting rooms, by removing our movable wall to create the Conference spac for the 25 delegates who attended. Tea and Coffee was also laid on for the delegates in the morning and following the question and answer session.